The Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS, seen here in a sumptuous Satin Surf Green finish, gives you timeless Fender Strat style with new enhancements for even more versatility.
A Stratocaster for Fans of Old and New
The Fender Stratocaster is legendary in the world of popular music and it returns now with new enhancements taking it to the next level.
Made in Corona, California in the USA and combining classic Fender Strat features with innovative, modern electronics the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS is one of the most versatile versions of this iconic electric guitar yet.
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS MN Satin Surf Green Key Features:
- Alder Body
- Two Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster Pickups
- DoubleTap Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Push/Pull Pot for Coil Split on Bridge Pickup
- “Modern C”-Shaped Neck with 9.5”-Radius Fingerboard; 22 Jumbo Frets
- ClassicGear™ Tuning Machines; Silver ‘70s Logo
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Yet Modern
Alder is a tried and true body wood for Stratocasters, and it is used again here because of its great resonance, enhanced upper midrange and excellent sustain.
The iconic double cutaway Stratocaster body design allows for easy reach of the upper frets for effortless lead guitar and solos. Plus, it just looks good.
Attached to the Satin finished Maple neck with a modern C shaped profile for easy playability.
Adding to that easy playability is a super smooth Maple fretboard with a modern 9.5” radius and 22 jumbo frets for easy and accurate bends.
The Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS is made incredibly versatile because of its HSS pickup configuration and multi-faceted controls
The bridge pickup is a DoubleTap humbucker which is able to give you the fantastic sounds of both a humbucker and a single-coil pickup. What’s more, volume loss is eliminated when switched to single-coil mode.
For the neck and middle pickups, the American Performer Strat boasts Yosemite single-coil Stratocaster ickups which feature flat-staggered pole pieces to give you increased output. Shellac potting is used to allow the coils to breath while keeping feedback under control, for improved tone.
This combination of pickups gives you beautifully rich and dynamic tone that can handle any style or genre.
This Strat is also equipped with a 5-position blade giving you the following pickup selections:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You can further adjust your sound with a Master Volume knob and two tone knobs. A push-pull tone knob also allows you to activate the DoubleTap humbucking pickup for extra tonal options.
What’s more; by using a Greasebucket tone circuit, the Fender American Performer Strat allows you to roll off the high end without adding unwanted bass, retaining your crispy clarity.
High Quality Hardware
ClassicGear tuning machines are installed on the headstock giving you precise and secure tuning for your strings along while rocking a vintage look.
On the body, there’s a vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge that continues that old school look while providing dynamic tremolo action. Furthermore, with six individual saddles, you can easily get precise intonation across all the strings.
Nickel and Chrome finished, this hardware adds that extra visual touch too, beautifully complementing the satin finish of this gorgeous Surf Green guitar.
This Strat Gives You What You Need
No matter what your style or chosen genre, the Fender American Performer Stratocaster can more than handle it because of its incredible tonal versatility and fantastic playability.
What’s more; it comes to you with a deluxe gig bag so it’s ready to hit the road when you are.
Buy the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS from PMT Online today and get one of the most versatile iterations of the iconic Fender Strat ever available.
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS MN Satin Surf Green Specs:
- Series: American Performer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: American Performer
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: DoubleTap Humbucking (Bridge), Yosemite™ Single-Coil Stratocaster (Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push-Pull Pot on Tone 2 for Coil-Split
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Grease-bucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.740000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.