Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Maple FB Satin Surf Green
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Fender's American Performer series represents a new era in professional-grade Fender instruments, offering working professionals all of the versatility and playability that a modern musician needs. One example from this illustrious lineup would be the Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Maple FB Satin Surf Green - a superb quality instrument which more than lives up to the series' reputation.
Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Maple FB Satin Surf Green Highlights
- All-new Professional-Grade Jazz bass from Fender
- Lightweight Alder body with a satin Surf Green finish
- Slim, satin-finished Maple neck with a Modern "C" profile shape
- Two Single Coil "J-Bass" pickups from the new Fender Yosemite range
- Greasebucket tone circuitry allows you to shape your high frequencies without boosting your lows
- Includes padded Fender gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
A Dynamic Modern Take on a Classic
Fender's prestigious Jazz Bass can date its roots back to 1960, when the Deluxe Model was introduced as a stablemate to the Jazzmaster guitar. This model was later renamed to the Jazz Bass, because its redesigned neck - which was slimmer and more-rounded than that of the P-Bass - was more appealing to Jazz musicians.
A firm-favourite with Jazz, Funk, Soul, Blues, Pop, and Rock stars galore over the decades, the Jazz Bass is renowned for it's high-levels of playability, growling single-coil pickups, and versatile tone-shaping options.
American Performer Series
Made in Corona, California, the American Performer Series Jazz Bass has been made to offer the exceptional tone and feel you've come to expect from an authentic J-Bass - but with all-new features designed to inspire you on to greatness.
First of all this bass features a relatively lightweight Alder body, and a satin-finished Maple neck topped with a Maple fingerboard, offering a level of comfort that we think you'll find more-than agreeable.
Also featuring two newly designed Yosemite Single Coil "J-Bass" pickups, a Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit (more on that later) and even a Deluxe Gig Bag to keep it safe, this J-Bass is perfect for the consummate professional.
What Are Yosemite Pickups?
Newly designed for the American Performer Series of instruments, Yosemite pickups feature flat-staggered pole pieces and shellac potting. This results in an increased output, while at the same time allowing the coils to breathe, therefore minimising feedback.
Like their forebears, these pickups are built to produce a rich, expressive array of tones. While more-suited to musical genres which emphasise prominent basslines - such as Funk and Jazz - these pickups are versatile enough to suit pretty much any musical style.
In addition to each pickup having independent Volume control pots, there's a Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit to contend with. Greasebucket tone circuitry allows you to shape your tonal highs without adding any extra bass into the mix, preserving your tone and letting every note ring out.
Modern Neck Profile
Another modern feature on the American Performer Series P-Bass is the inclusion of a Modern "C" profile neck shape. This neck comes complete with a 9.5"-radius fingerboard, making it comfortable for pretty much any playing style, and its 20 Jumbo Frets allow for your musical expressiveness to shine through.
Order Yours Today
Order this fantastic instrument at PMT Online and make use of our wide-range of Home Delivery options!
Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Maple FB Satin Surf Green Specs
- Series: American Performer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Surf Green, Satin Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern â€œCâ€
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5â€ (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.5â€ (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender â€œFâ€ Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34â€ (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge/Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.530000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Nut Width||1.5" (38.1mm)|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!