Fender American Original 60s Stratocaster Olympic White
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster, seen here in Olympic White, gives you the fantastic experience of playing a legendary ‘60s Fender Strat with a great modern feel.
Return of The Sixties Stratocaster
As the world of music and popular culture as a whole changed, the Stratocaster grew more mature. The eggshell white pickguard was traded in for an updated mint green while the original Maple fingerboard was swapped out for Rosewood – giving the clear and articulate voice of the Strat an even smoother note.
With the Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster you’ll find these refinements have been retained while a modern feel and pickup switching have been added, bringing this legendary guitar roaring into modern day music.
Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster in Olympic White Key Features:
- Alder Body with Lacquer Finish
- Three Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Stratocaster Pickups
- Thick ‘60s “C”-Shaped Neck Profile
- 9.5" Radius Fingerboard
- Vintage-Style Hardware
- Six-Point Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
Crafting the American Original ‘60s Stratocaster
Alder has been used to craft the iconic double-cutaway design of the Stratocaster body, allowing for easy reach of the higher frets – essential for guitar solos, lead guitar and other adventurous styles.
The Maple neck has a thick ‘60s C shape profile which is perfect for a solid and substantial grip and features a 9.5” radius round-laminated Rosewood fingerboard which enhances playability while sporting Vintage Tall size frets – another nod to this incredible guitar’s legendary origins.
The gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish on the American Original ‘60s Stratocaster is another great feature as it allows the wood to “breathe” naturally with resonant tone while also aging in a distinctive and extremely appealing way.
Vintage Style Hardware and Electronics
Allowing you to get that fantastic, retro whammy sound – a staple of classic rock ‘n’ roll - in your own music, the Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster comes equipped with a Pure Vintage 6 Saddle Synchronised Tremolo.
Up on the headstock, you’ll find six Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines allowing you to precisely, and securely tune your strings while they add an extra bit of vintage aesthetic to this gorgeous guitar.
Retaining the legendary sound of a true 1960s Fender Stratocaster, the three Pure Vintage Grey-Bottom ’65 Single-Coil Stratocaster pickups are as period-correct as possible.
From their enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires to the fibre bobbins and use of Alnico 5 magnets – these amazing pickups really give you that authentic ‘60s Fender sound.
A five-way pickup selector switch allows you to choose how you’d like to use the pickups:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
A set of controls in the form of Master Volume, Tone 1 (for the neck and middle pickup) and Tone 2 (for the bridge pickup) allow you to really tailor your sound to your exact liking.
Due to this amazing versatility, the Fender Stratocaster has been a favourite for guitarists of many genres.
Includes Hardshell Case
In keeping with the original ‘60s era theme, the Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster even comes with a vintage-style hardshell case – the perfect way to store your guitar and protect it on your way to gigs.
With its authentic features such as the original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware and incredible electronics, the Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster allows you to experience the amazing style and tone that has made the Fender Stratocaster an iconic electric guitar.
Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster in Olympic White Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage Grey-Bottom '65 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage Grey-Bottom '65 Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage Grey-Bottom '65 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronised Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Bridge Mounting: 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010 - .046 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.410000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!