American Elite Precision Bass, seen here in a classy Olympic White finish, sees an update to Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound.
Revolutionary Bass with PJ Pickup Configuration
Designed for the modern player who wants to push the envelope of their tone and playing potential each time they play. Bringing classic style, great playing feel and incredible sound, the American Elite P-Bass is perfect for the multi-faceted performer.
American Elite Playability
Sporting a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate in playability, this design goes from a modern “C”-shape at the nut while the neck’s rear gradually changes along its length, becoming a modern “D”-shaped profile towards the heel.
Allowing for improved higher fret access, the elegantly styled, fantastically functional neck heel has been designed especially for the American Elite series.
The cutaway neck heel blends beautifully into the asymmetrical neck volute offering an enhanced playing feel with peerless comfort.
PJ Pickup Configuration
Combining authentic vintage-style Fender sound with an amazingly noise-free performance, the American Elite Precision Bass comes equipped with a unique “PJ” configuration that consists of a split-coil P Bass pickup and a Jazz Bass Noiseless Pickup.
An incredible leap forward in technology, these 4th gen Noiseless pickups are at the apex of Fender’s pickup design giving you crispy clean clears and huge overdriven tones.
Boosting your power for even greater signal quality, a newly redesigned 18-volt preamp is on board, creating chest-rattling, thumping tone and increasing headroom while reducing noise.
American Elite Tone and Delivery
Being from their American made Elite line, you know that Fender have gone all-out with this incredible precision bass.
Right from the new truss rod adjustment wheel making neck relief adjustment a breeze, to the American Elite exclusive 4th Generation Noiseless pickups and newly designed neck profile and heel – this bass is precision engineered to give you the best possible playing experience with killer tone and versatility to boot.
The cherry on the sundae; each Fender American Elite Precision Bass comes in a newly designed American Elite moulded case which features body-hugging contours providing increased protection for your bass. Nested stacking ability allows for easy storage and more secure transport while TSA latches offer increased security.
Innovation, great tone and the ultimate playability – the American Elite Precision Bass delivers in spades.
Fender American Elite Precision Bass Key Features:
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- PJ pickup configuration; split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup, single-coil all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass® bridge pickup
- Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- HiMass Vintage bridge; new genuine bone nut
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
Fender American Elite Precision Bass Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Elite Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Configuration: PJ
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Case: Elite Molded Case
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||1.625" (41.3 mm)|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*