Fender American Elite Jazz Bass; an incredible bass guitar seen here in a classy and sleek black finish, offers up fantastically versatile sound that is perfectly suited to any playing style.
Innovative Fender Jazz Bass
Fender have seriously packed in a heap of innovation when it came to their latest line-up of the American Elite Jazz Bass; an active bass that was designed for the modern bassist.
With cutting edge technology and timeless style, the American Elite Jazz Bass delivers an incredibly fast and smooth playing feel with a versatile sound that goes with any playing style from picked and plucked to slap-and-pop.
American Elite Playability
Fender have designed the American Elite Jazz Bass with the 21st century bassist firmly in mind and part of this modern player focused work is the inclusion of the all-new American Elite neck.
Sporting a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate in playability, this design goes from a modern “C”-shape at the nut while the neck’s rear gradually changes along its length, becoming a modern “D”-shaped profile towards the heel.
Allowing for improved higher fret access, the elegantly styled, fantastically functional neck heel has been designed especially for the American Elite series.
The cutaway neck heel blends beautifully into the asymmetrical neck volute offering an enhanced playing feel with peerless comfort.
4th Generation Noiseless Pickups
Exclusive to the American Elite Series, Fender have equipped this jazz bass guitar with all-new 4th generation noiseless pickups.
Achieving the sonic equivalent of cold fusion, the authentic vintage-style Fender sound combines with noise-free performance so you get crystal clear output which is essential for studio recording and professional live performance.
An incredible leap forward in technology, these 4th gen Noiseless pickups are at the apex of Fender’s pickup design giving you crispy clean clears and huge overdriven tones.
Boosting your power for even greater signal quality, a newly redesigned 18-volt preamp is on board, creating chest-rattling, thumping tone and increasing headroom while reducing noise.
Working together with the Noiseless pickups, this incredible new preamp allows even further versatility with your tone.
American Elite Tone and Delivery
Being from their American made Elite line, you know that Fender have gone all-out with this incredible bass.
Right from the new truss rod adjustment wheel making neck relief adjustment a breeze, to the American Elite exclusive 4th Generation Noiseless pickups and newly designed neck profile and heel – this jazz bass is precision engineered to give you the best possible playing experience with killer tone and versatility to boot.
The cherry on the sundae; each Fender American Elite Jazz Bass comes in a newly designed American Elite moulded case which features body-hugging contours providing increased protection for your bass. Nested stacking ability allows for easy storage and more secure transport while TSA latches offer increased security.
Innovation, great tone and ultimate playability – the American Elite Jazz Bass has it all.
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Guitar Key Features:
- Double Cutaway 4-String Electric Bass
- Dual All-New Fourth-Generation Noiseless Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Onboard Active 18-Volt Preamp for More Headroom with Less Nosie
- Compound Profile Neck; Redesigned Contoured Neck Heel
- 9.5” – 14” Compound Radius Fingerboard
- HiMass Bridge; New Genuine Bone Nut
- Includes Redesigned ABS Elite Moulded Case with TSA Locks
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
|Nut Width||1.5" (38.1 mm)|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*