When only the best is good enough and money no object, many bass players turn to the Fender American Elite series. With this Fender American Elite Jazz Bass 3-Color Sunburst you get an innovative, professional-grade instrument that offers you the very pinnacle of Fender Bass playability and tonality.
Made With Modern-Players In Mind
Packed full of Fender's latest in technological innovations and designs, the American Elite Jazz Bass is perfect for the modern bassist who wants to be at the top of their game.
Featuring cutting-edge tone technology and an all-new, high-performance, compound profile neck, this bass is ideal for any playing style. Despite these upgrades though, there's no need to worry: aesthetically it's still very much authentically Fender.
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass 3-Color Sunburst Highlights
- Double Cutaway 4-String Electric Bass
- Dual All-New Fourth-Generation Noiseless Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Onboard Active 18-Volt Preamp for More Headroom with Less Nosie
- Compound Profile Neck; Redesigned Contoured Neck Heel
- 9.5” – 14” Compound Radius Fingerboard
- HiMass Bridge; New Genuine Bone Nut
- Includes Redesigned ABS Elite Moulded Case with TSA Locks
American Elite Playability
In a unique combination of comfort and playability, the new compound neck profile design on the American Elite Jazz Bass is really something else.
Ranging from a Modern "C"-Shape at the nut, and changing to a modern "D"-shape by the time you get to the heel, this neck offers you easier higher-fret access than ever before.
In addition to this, the newly-designed cutaway neck heel allows the neck to blend beautifully into the body, offering even more comfort when playing those upper frets.
Newly Designed Pickups
Brand new, and exclusive for Fender's American Elite series, the 4th Generation Noiseless single coil pickups in this bass could well be their best yet.
Accurately recreating an authentic vintage-style Fender sound, but complete with noise-free performance and an active preamp, your playing will be as crystal clear as you could wish for.
With the 18v on-board preamp, you now get plenty more headroom to work with, along with even more accurate, noise-free, tone-shaping abilities.
American Elite Tone and Delivery
The very name "American Elite" should be enough to let you know that it's a sure sign of quality from Fender. But don't just take my word for it - head on down to your local PMT Store today and request an in-store demonstration on the American Elite range with one of our resident product experts!
Alternatively, order yours Online today, and receive all of that killer tone and unbeatable versatile via Home Delivery or Store Pickup - the choice is yours to make.Fender American Elite Jazz Bass 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Elite Series|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
September 18, 2019Read Article
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*