Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster Hybrid Guitar, Surf Green
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Acoustasonic Tele represents many years of research and development at the USA factories in Corona, California.
By combining some of Fender's most innovative electro-acoustic pickup technology with a vintage Telecaster vibe, this Acoustic/Electric hybrid is sure to win the hearts and minds of studio and live musicians alike.
The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and Fender's patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics.
A smooth-playing mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play.
On stage, the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments.
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine – proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitar’s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo, or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds. They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
Fender Acoustasonic Tele Key Features:
- Cutting-edge Electric-Acoustic guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
About the Fender American Acoustasonic Tele
This innovative Telecaster Hybrid Electric/Acoustic guitar marks a milestone in Fender’s history; with a new approach to guitar manufacturing which applies future technology with an instrument that feels truly organic.
The new Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine allows the guitar to utilise a collection of acoustic & electric guitar tones that really push the boundaries of what’s expected of fretted musical instruments.
The Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster is handcrafted in Corona, California.
- Color: Surf Green
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Length: 16.54" (420 mm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Body Style: Modified Telecaster
- Bracing: Transverse
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Pickguard: Clear (optional)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.150000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!