There have been many iconic Fender Stratocaster players over the decades, but in recent years there are few that stand out above The Strokes' axeman Albert Hammond Jr. Hammond's unique playstyle and tone have helped to inspire a whole new generation of guitarists, and he's now been rewarded with his own signature series Strat as a result.
The Sound of The Strokes Can Now Be Yours!
With the Fender Albert Hammond Jr Stratocaster you get a guitar that both looks and feels familiar, but with a unique picking wiring system for a fun range of sounds. Based on Hammond's own 1985 '72 reissue Strat that he used throughout his career, this guitar makes a fantastic entry into the prestigious Artist Series lineup.
High Quality Pickups
Fender's single-coil Stratocaster pickups have long been the benchmark for both versatility and articulation. Suitable for an incredible range of genres and musical styles, these pickups can always sound "right" for your situation, whether you're playing with a clean signal or one laden with effects.
Unique Pickup Wiring
Hammond's customised pickup switching is responsible for many of his signature sounds. Positions 1 and 3 have been reversed (3 is now Bridge instead of Middle), and position 4 activates both the Neck and Bridge pickups at the same time.
Rock Solid Construction
Featuring those familiar Strat curves, a 70s style headstock and bullet truss rod nut, 3-bolt "F"-stamped neck plade, priod-correct Micro-Tilt adjustment, '70s-era logo, and comfortable maple neck, this guitar is both a pleasure to play and a fitting tribute to those classic instruments that it replicates. As if that wasn't enough it even ships with its own Deluxe Padded Gig Bag to keep it safe!
Try Before You Buy
Keep your eyes peeled for this gorgeous guitar arriving at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to request an in-store demonstration with one of our resident product experts. Don't forget that you can also order this guitar online today using one of our fantastic finance options (including 0% interest) and will be eligible for our fast and free home delivery service!
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern â€œC"Neck
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage â€œF" Stamped
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Custom Ceramic Single-Coil (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade - Position 1. Middle Pickup, Position 2. Bridge andMiddle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Pickup, Position 4. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig BagAlbert
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.