Innovative, Versatile, And Highly Playable
Subsequent to the success of the incredible American Acoustasonic Telecaster, it's now the dual-cutaway Stratocaster's turn to receive the Acoustasonic treatment.
From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this incredible guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster Dakota Red Highlights
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Stratcaster-style body shape
- Classic Dakota Red Finish
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tonewood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
With its combination of Mahogany for the body, Sitka Spruce for the top, and Fender's patent-pending SIRS, the Acoustasonic Strat delivers a naturally loud voice, with lively harmonics.
In addition to this, the guitar comes equipped with a smooth-playing Mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish, resulting in the perfect combination of playability and incredible tone.
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster is designed to not only offer a comfortable playing experience, but features three incredible pickups that come together for a huge array of sound options.
With the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine, you get a proprietary blend of classic analogue and future technologies for a wide selection of acoustic and electric voicing options.
The electronics on the Acoustasonic allow you to play each of the unique sounds individually, or blended via the Mod Knob for an array of new voices.
They can also be used simultaneously, thanks to the Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
Available To Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster Dakota Red Specs
- Series: American Acoustasonic
- Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: Mahogany, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration - Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag Included: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||fender/fishman pm system|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
August 8, 2016Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.