This 75th Anniversary Stratocaster is bound to stun audiences all round with its ageless looks and sound!
Constructed from the finest hand-selected tonewoods and fitted with premium hardware, the Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster MN 2-Color Bourbon Burst provides unrivalled playability for the modern-day Strat fan or serious gigging musician.
Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster 2-Color Bourbon Burst Features:
- Stunning 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Custom Shop Fat '60s pickups for Definitive Strat Sound
- "Super-Natural" Satin Finish on the Neck for Smooth Playability
- Pearl Button Locking Tuners to Premium Tuning Stability
- Includes Deluxe Molded Hardcase
Crafted from solid Ash and finished in an exceptional 2-Colour Bourbon finish - maximum comfort and playability are guaranteed with this unique Strat, whether in the studio or on the stage.
Combined that with a one-piece Maple neck, shaped to a Deep "C" profile and the result is a high-performance instrument that exceeds all expectations.
No style or genre is off the cards due to its peerless accessibility across all frets! Finished with a "Super-Natural" Satin coat, it's a match made in heaven - allowing for smooth fretboard action for even the most advanced of players.
Top that with a trio of Custom Shop Fat '60s pickups, and you have an unsurpassed Strat tone that will stand out in any mix with its dynamic warmth and low-end punch - certain to be the driving force of your sound.
Complete with a sturdy 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo bridge and Modern Locking tuners, you're guaranteed superior stability and intonation throughout even the most demanding of performances.
Finished with stunning golden hardware, celebratory 75th-anniversary badging and an immaculate 2-Colour Bourbon Burst finish, this is one Start you won't be able to take off your mind for some time!
Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster 2-Color Bourbon Burst Specifications:
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- Colour: 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '60s RWRP Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel-Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Modern Locking Short-Post with White Pearloid Buttons
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||42.8 mm|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.