One Of The Most Recorded Amp in Recording History!
A groundbreaking amp from Fender, originally introduced back in 1968, this Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb pays tribute to some of Fenders iconic silverface amps of the late 1960's. It features a retro style silver and turquoise front panel with a classic aluminum trim.
Modified For Greater Flexibility
In a special twist, a modified tone circuit gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals, and the amp’s reduced negative feedback gives greater touch sensitivity and quicker onset of overdrive. The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb’s single 10” Celestion TEN 30 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
- Controls - Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop - None
- Inputs - Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Line Out - NA
- Channels - One
- Rectifier - Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 12 Watts
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Silverface Style
- Effects - Reverb
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N - 0994058000 (Included)
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*