Fender 68 Custom Princeton Reverb Combo Amplifier
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
One Of The Most Recorded Amp in Recording History!
A groundbreaking amp from Fender, originally introduced back in 1968, this Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb pays tribute to some of Fenders iconic silverface amps of the late 1960's. It features a retro style silver and turquoise front panel with a classic aluminum trim.
Modified For Greater Flexibility
In a special twist, a modified tone circuit gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals, and the amp’s reduced negative feedback gives greater touch sensitivity and quicker onset of overdrive. The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb’s single 10” Celestion TEN 30 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
- Controls - Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop - None
- Inputs - Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Line Out - NA
- Channels - One
- Rectifier - Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 12 Watts
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Silverface Style
- Effects - Reverb
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N - 0994058000 (Included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||18.150000|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.