Very few guitar amps can claim to have made such an impact on live music in the same way that a Fender 65 Reverb has. From clubs to the big stage, BB King to Jimi Hendrix, it's almost impossible to get away from these things. Well theres a good reason for that, these amps feature one of the best industry standard clean tones ever conceived, making the use of pedals and effects a completely different, though joyous experience.
The 65 Reverb According To Fender
This amp has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, jazz, country or anything else, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like - or add an upside-down Stratocaster guitar and a fuzz box ...
The 85-watt (at 4 ohms) reissue '65 Twin Reverb features four 6L6 Groove Tubes output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12" 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Controls - Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel - Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop - NA
- Inputs - Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels - Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 120V
- Wattage - 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Blackface Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 4 x 6L6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Casters - 1
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.