The Fender 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster, seen here in a retro-inspired daphne blue, is a fantastic iteration of an iconic instrument.
Limited Edition Triple Jazzmaster
Originally introduced 60 years ago at the 1958 NAMM Show as Fender’s top-of-the-line electric guitar.
Being a trailblazer itself, the Fender Jazzmaster naturally attracted unique and pioneering musicians who enjoy modifying their instruments.
Paying tribute to the six decades of this incredible guitar while tipping the hat to the modding community that so loves the Jazzmaster, Fender give us the Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster.
Fender 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster Key Features:
- Lacquer Finish
- Daphne Blue
- Alder Body
- New Shaw-Designed Pickups
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Three Tim Shaw Designed Humbuckers
- 9.5” Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- 5-Way Switching
- Tortoiseshell Guard
- Anniversary Neck Plate
- Anniversary Case
Legendary Jazzmaster Design
Made with Alder and sporting a beautifully retro inspired Daphne Blue colour that is finished with gloss nitrocellulose lacquer, the iconic body shape of the Jazzmaster is there with its revolutionary offset waist and beautifully elegant curves.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck and as the Jazzmaster was the first Fender guitar to sport a Rosewood fretboard, so does the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster, with a modern 9.5” radius and 21 narrow tall frets for enhanced playability.
The 60s oval “C” shape neck profile ensures a comfortable yet substantial grip for your fretting hand.
Giving the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster its unique sound is a set of three custom humbucking pickups that feature sleek chrome Filter’Tron covers.
Designed by renowned pickup guru Tim Shaw, these custom humbuckers produce a throaty, powerful sound from the bridge pickup which is complemented by the more chiming sounds of the neck and middle pickups for an extremely versatile tonal palette.
Further feeding into the modding culture ethos is presence of a 5-way pickup switch with traditional Strat layout and a special 2-way toggle switch.
With the 5-way pickup switch you can select which pickup or combination of pickups you’d like to use to create your sound which your choice of the following:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
As for the special 2-way toggle switch; you can use that to activate the neck and bridge pickups in tandem while you’re in position 3.
As you can see; the Triple Jazzmaster is extremely versatile and gives you a super-wide range of tones to play with when finding your own sound.
Authentic Vintage Style Hardware
On the body of the Jazzmaster, there’s a 9.5” radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo, a tremolo lock button and screw-in tremolo arm – a great way of getting that awesome, retro-inspired whammy sound that made guitars such as the Jazzmaster so popular with surf music and rock ‘n’ roll.
As an added touch of class and further tribute to the Fender Jazzmaster’s 60th birthday, the Triple Jazzmaster features a special Anniversary neckplate.
A Unique Collectors Item
The perfect way to store and transport your investment, the Fender 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster comes to you in a vintage-style tweed hard case that is embroidered with the 60th Anniversary logo.
Strictly limited edition for 2018, buy the Fender 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster now to secure your chance of adding this incredible guitar and amazing tribute to musical history in your guitar collection.
Fender 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster Specs:
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, 60s Oval “C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Tim Shaw Designed Custom Humbucking Pickups with FilterTron™Covers (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Aged White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Tweed with Embroidered 60th Anniversary Logo
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||1.685" (42.8mm)|
|Pickup Config||3 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*