The Classic Burst Mars model is a drop-shoulder dreadnought design, and is made using a great combination of Red Cedar and Mahogany.
This FRSBG model has a 14 fret join and a 43mm nut width - which is in line with most Faith guitar models - and which makes it perfect for easy-feel strumming and most any playing style.
Classic Burst models sound as rich and warm as they look. Using a three-tone burst finish based on deep brown, red and amber, this colouration technique is intentionally understated and is a long-standing, traditional favourite.
The tonal character has emphasis on the lower-midrange with a beautifully warm, vocal nature.
- Top Wood Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace
- Design Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Mcassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ
- Nut Width Nut 43mm or 45mm (see specific model)
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony Bridge Pins Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over Hardcase Included
- Upper bout 292mm Lower bout 405mm
- Depth at neck 105mm
- Depth at base 120mm
- Body Length 516mm
- Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- Scale Length 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16 inch
|Series||Classic Burst Series|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*