The Classic Burst Mars model is a drop-shoulder dreadnought design, and is made using a great combination of Red Cedar and Mahogany.
This FRSBG model has a 14 fret join and a 43mm nut width - which is in line with most Faith guitar models - and which makes it perfect for easy-feel strumming and most any playing style.
Classic Burst models sound as rich and warm as they look. Using a three-tone burst finish based on deep brown, red and amber, this colouration technique is intentionally understated and is a long-standing, traditional favourite.
The tonal character has emphasis on the lower-midrange with a beautifully warm, vocal nature.
- Top Wood Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace
- Design Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Mcassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ
- Nut Width Nut 43mm or 45mm (see specific model)
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony Bridge Pins Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over Hardcase Included
- Upper bout 292mm Lower bout 405mm
- Depth at neck 105mm
- Depth at base 120mm
- Body Length 516mm
- Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- Scale Length 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16 inch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Series||Classic Burst Series|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.