The Venus is Faith's iconic, Auditorium style guitar shape which has made the company into a household name in recent years. Whilst being big enough to deliver a fully-voiced acoustic performance, the slimmer body depth makes it a guitar that's still small and comfortable enough for dynamic stage performers.
Ideal for Fingerstyle or Strumming
With the original Faith HiGloss Electro Cut being named "Acoustic Guitar of the Year 2012", this Hex model easily follows suit, combining an exquisite 100% solid tonewood combination with premium-grade appointments and a fantastic new pickup sensor.
Looks and Sounds Divine
Solid Spruce and Rosewood comes together perfectly with the solid flamed maple binding and macassan ebony fingerboard to make up the the Faith HiGloss Venus Hex, delivering an overall bright and 'zingy' tone with bags of clarity.
This Top and Body tonewood combination is easily the world's most popular, and has been for many decades, with good reason, as it offers plenty of projection and arguably the clearest guitar tones possible.
Shadow HEX Pickup and Preamp System
The unique Shadow L4020 "HEX" pickup and preamp system is of the 'hexaphonic' variety, meaning that each of the six guitar strings has its own individually adjustable pickup, which can be controlled separately on the preamp. This superb pickup system not only responds to string vibrations though, it also senses the vibrations of the instrument's body at the same time, ensuring a rich and full signal is passed to your amplifier.
Call into your local PMT store today to check out our awesome range of Faith guitars. If you'd like to find out more about the availability of this guitar, please contact our online sales team directly.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow L4020 HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex HEX Pickup
- Hardcase: Included
- Upper Bout: 290mm
- Lower Bout: 385mm
- Depth at Neck: 100mm
- Depth at Base: 115mm
- Body Length: 490mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 645mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x piezo active|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||auditorium style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*