The Faith Eclipse Neptune, seen here in a sleek black colour, is a great electro-acoustic guitar with a body derived from the popular "Saluda" shape from Patrick James Eggle.
Intended as a stage guitar, the Faith Eclipe Neptune is designed to offer great performance with real workhorse application.
Crafting the Faith Eclipe Neptune
For the top, Faith have used solid Engelmann Spruce, an amazing tonewood known for its strength and flexibility, allowing to to produce great tone and volume.
It is supported by solid Mahogany back and sides and solid Flamed Maple binding.
Enhancing the structure, tone and resonance is Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing made with a Patrick James Eggle X-Brace design.
Attached to the body is a Mahogany neck which features a Macassan Figured Ebony fretboard.
Great Hardware and Electronics
Up on the headstock, you'll find Grover Rotomatic chrome tuning machins providing precise and secure tuning of your strings.
TUSQ has been used for the nut, ensuring great sustain and adding to the vibrant tone.
Allowing you to plug in to play live and loud is a Shadow L4020HEX Stereo preamp which uses a Shadow Nanoflex 6 pickup.
The preamp allows you to adjust the volume and panning as well as the treble, middle and bass frequencies so you can easily dial-in the perfect live sound.
A built-in tuner provides a convenient tuning solution so you don't need to take along a separate external tuner.
Highly versatile and delivering great live sound and coming to you in a hard case, the Faith Eclipse Neptune is the perfect guitar for solo performers and ensembles.
Buy the Faith Eclipse Neptune electro-acoustic guitar now and enjoy the incredible build quality, playability and sound of this amazing guitar.
Faith Eclipse Neptune Electro-Acoustic Guitar Specs:
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing: Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck: Finish Gloss Black
- Neck: Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup
- Hardcase: Included
|Case Included||hard case|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
November 21, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.