Are you a regular gigger, seeking a lightweight and powerful new bass cabinet, at a bargain price? Then this Ex Display TC Electronic RS212 2 x 12 Bass Cabinet could be right up your alley.
Vertical 400w 2x12" Bass Cabinet
As you can see from the above images, this awesome bass cab has picked up some superficial marks during its time on display in our store, but is otherwise in perfect working condition.
Contact our store directly if you'd like to query the condition of this cab further, or if you live locally head on in and check it out in person.
Ex Display TC Electronic RS212 2 x 12 Bass Cabinet Features
- 400 Watt bass cabinet with tweeter featuring extreme portability and superior tone for stage and studio use
- Vertically stackable with other RS range cabinets for uncompromising full-frequency sound
- Compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
- Dual-concentric main driver fits a tweeter inside for a touch of sparkle
- 2 x 12" custom Eminence drivers for deep fundamental bass tone
- 1" titanium diaphragm tweeter with 1.5" aluminum coil for increased percussive attack and definition
- Dual speaker link connections on premium Neutrik speakON connectors (8 Ohm impedance)
- L-pad control lets you adjust the perfect amount of high-end detail
- Stylish anti-skid covered plywood cabinet designed for toughest life on the road
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Ex Display TC Electronic RS212 2 x 12 Bass Cabinet Specs
- Dimensions: W x H x D 356 x 664 x 498mm
- Weight: 24 kg / 52 lbs
- Power Handling: 400 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface Treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Dual rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 12"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter Adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.