EX Demo Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Looking to get hands-on with all of your virtual instruments and effects, with a professional quality keyboard controller that offers incredible levels of control? Then we have just the thing for you!
Smart Keyboard Controller
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 is a high-quality, fully-integrated centrepiece for both studio and stage use.
Featuring the ability to perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project, all from the same place, this awesome controller is ideal for aspiring professionals and more experienced producers alike.
Ex Demonstration Model
As an Ex Demo model, this Komplete Kontrol S49 has been playtested by a number of PMT customers, and we've lowered the price to reflect this.
No need to worry though because, as you can see from the above images, this keyboard controller is in a fantastic condition, so you'd be getting that acclaimed Native Instruments playability and performance, for a bargain price!
EX Demo Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2 Highlights
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch, available with either 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments and effects, including MASSIVE, MONARK, and THE GENTLEMAN.
EX Demo Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2 Specs
- MIDI in / out
- 1/4" TRS connections for expression and sustain pedals
Advance DAW Functionality for:
- Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
- GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
- Ableton Live 9.2.3 or higher
- Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
- Nuendo 7
Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 840 x 297 x 84 mm / 33.1'' x 11.7'' x 3.3''
- Weight: 5.55 kg
Software System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.550000|
|Power Supply||USB 2.0 BUS-powered|
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!