EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Mango Burst
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
If it's speed, flamboyant looks, and facemelting tones you want, but are restricted by your budget, then the new EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Mango Burst could well be for you!
This stunning guitar gives you EVH sound and style at an affordable price, and is available to order now here at Professional Music Technology.
EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Mango Burst Highlights
- Budget-friendly, high-performance guitar with a Quilted Maple top and a brand new Mango Burst finish
- One-piece bolt-on Maple neck and fingerboard with black dot inlays
- Lightweight basswood body with a special "comfort cut" forearm contour
- Two EVH Wolfgang humbucker pickups
- 500k Volume and Tone control pots, for pin-point tone-shaping
- 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard with rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut
- Black chrome hardware
- Home Delivery options available
Affordable High-Performance Guitar from EVH
Specially designed to offer the same kind of playing experience and features as the more expensive EVH Wolfgang models, the WG Standard would make a great "stepping stone" guitar for an aspiring professional looking to seriously up their game.
High Quality Construction
Featuring a lightweight Basswood body with a "comfort cut" forearm contour, capped with a piece of Quilted Maple and a masked-off natural body binding, this guitar effortlessly combines comfortable playability with stunning aesthetics.
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard also comes fitted with a super-sleek one-piece Maple neck with an oiled back finish, and a compound radius Maple fingerboard with rolled edges, allowing you to comfortably play at breakneck speeds with the minimal amount of hand fatigue.
EVH Wolfgang Humbuckers
Mounted directly to the guitar's body for an increased vibration transfer, the dual humbucking pickups on the EVH Wolfgang Standard offer plenty of sustain to go with their rich, powerful tones.
In addition to this the guitar comes equipped with a pair of 500k control pots, which not only feel smooth when adjusted, but offer you pin-point control over your settings.
Puts the Fun into Functional
As if that wasn't enough, the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard comes fitted with an EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 Locking Nut. This combination allows you to retain the guitar's tuning stability, whether you're playing normally or throwing out some outrageous dive-bombs with the trem.
Order yours online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Mango Burst Specs:
- Body Material: Basswood with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Binding: Masked-Off Natural Body Binding
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple, Wolfgang Backshape, 0.790â€ @ 3rd - .0880â€ @ 12th
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12â€-16â€ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R2 Locking, 1.625â€ (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5â€ (648 mm)
Hardware and Electronics
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Special
- Pickups: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking (Bridge), Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: EVH Branded (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.310000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.