EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Chlorine Burst
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM, seen here in a beautiful Chlorine Burst finish, boasts authentic Eddie Van Halen sound and style in an affordable electric guitar.
Affordable Van Halen Guitar
Coming to you with many of the features found on the more high end models and boasting a quilt maple top, this affordable EVH Wolfgang is an excellent electric guitar.
EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Chlorine Burst Key Features:
- Special "Comfort Cut" Forearm Contour for Extra Comfort
- Basswood Body with Quilt Maple Top
- Baked Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- 12" - 16" Compound Radius Baked Maple Fretboard
- EVH Humbucking Pickups
- Three-Way Pickup Switching
- Floyd Rose Special Bridge and R2 Locking Nut
Style and Playability
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM's basswood body features a special forearm contour designed for increased comfort.
Topped with quilt maple which shows up beautifully through the striking Chlorine Burst finish, this body looks gorgeous too.
A baked maple neck is attached to the body and features graphite reinforcement for resistance against temperature and humidity.
This neck has been carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's own spec and features a slick, oiled finish on the back.
Atop the neck is a baked maple fretboard which features a 12" - 16" compound radius.
This means the fretboard flattens out as you make your way up to the higher frets, making it even easier to perform awesome lead guitar lines.
EVH Wolfgang Humbuckers
Two EVH Wolfgang humbuckers give you great tone.
Furthermore, they're direct mounted to the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM's body which gives you immense sustain.
A three-way pickup switch allows you to choose between using either pickup alone or both at once.
The control knobs are also set to Eddie Van Halen's own specifications with 500k pots to ensure smooth action.
Floyd Rose Hardware
Fitted to the body of the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM is a Floyd Rose Special locking tremolo bridge.
This bridge works together with the R2 locking nut to give you incredible tuning stability, extended sustain and, of course, amazing tremolo action.
Up on the headstock, you'll find a set of six EVH branded tuning machines providing precise and secure tuning.
Authentic and Affordable
Despite its authentic Van Halen tone and style, the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM is available at a very attractive and affordable price.
Buy the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM at PMT Online now and get that fantastic look and sound along with enhanced playability due to Eddie Van Halen's own specifications.
EVH Wolfgang WG Standard QM Chlorine Burst Specs:
- Model Name: Wolfgang WG Standard QM, Baked Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
- Model #: 5107004599
- Series: Wolfgang Standard
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Colour: Chlorine Burst
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Wolfgang
- Neck Material: Baked Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang Backshape, 0.790" @ 3rd - .880" @ 12th
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Baked Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Speed
- Strings: EVH Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.70x15.20x41.60 IN
- Weight: 10.35 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.060000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!