EVH 5150 Series MN Rocket Red Electric Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The EVH 5150 Series MN Rocket Red Electric Guitar is a high-performance Super-Strat-like guitar, crafted to meet the needs of none other than Eddie Van Halen - and best of all, it's available for a great price!
A Modernised 80s Throwback
Designed for full-throttle playstyles, this high-performance "Super-Strat" guitar is perfect for dynamic riffs and searing lead lines.
EVH 5150 Series MN Rocket Red Electric Guitar Highlights
- Modified Strat-style basswood body with deeper upper body curve
- Graphite-reinforced, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's specifications with a hand-rubbed urethane back finish
- 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Dual direct mount EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups
- Top-mount EVH-branded Floyd Rose bridge and R3 locking nut
- EVH D-Tuna
- EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines
High Performance Build
Any guitar bearing the EVH moniker is guaranteed to be one you can shred on - and that's most certainly the case with the 5150 Series guitars!
Just like the previously-released Striped Series 5150, the new EVH 5150 Series models feature a Strat-like body, with a modified upper body curve for increased comfort.
In addition to this, there's a high-performance maple neck, with a modified "C" profile shape, a compound radius fingerboard, and that famous "hockey stick" headstock.
This all comes together to deliver a supremely comfortable playing experience, with a neck that opens up a whole swathe of playing styles for you to develop.
To deliver those roaring tones that Eddie is renowned for, this guitar has been fitted with a duo of EVH Wolfgang humbuckers.
The Alnico 2 bridge position humbucker delivers a superb level of articulation and punch with plenty of sustain, making it ideal for thick, chunky rhythm sections.
For the neck position, you get a pickup that can take you through no-nonsense overdrive and endless sustain, through to nice articulate cleans with ease, simply by rolling the volume back.
In addition to this, the custom-designed EVH-branded low-friction volume control allows for accurate volume tapering and smooth volume swells.
Top Notch Hardware
For the dive-bomb enthusiasts out there, there's an EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose bridge with fine-tuners, and corresponding locking nut.
In addition to this there's a set of EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines, and a patented EVH D-Tuna, which allows you to switch back and forth from standard tuning to Drop-D and back again with ease.
EVH 5150 Series MN Rocket Red Electric Guitar Specs
- Series: 5150
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss (537), Satin (520, 525)
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Shape: Modified "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Headstock: EVH Hockey Stick
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R3 Locking, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded Gotoh
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Top-Mount EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Pickups: EVH Wolfgang Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), Tone (250v EVH Bourns High Friction)
- Control Knobs: Black "Speed"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: EVH-Branded (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!