Are you in the market for a studio-grade delay effects pedal that's suitable for a wide range of instruments? Then you really need to check out the Eventide Timefactor Delay Pedal!
Boutique-Style, Studio-Grade Delay Effects
This pedal comes complete with 100 presets, studio quality sound, real-time control, and much more besides.
Each effect also features an LFO, Filter and unique Xnob control, making the TimeFactor one of the most versatile delay pedals on the market today.
Eventide Timefactor Delay Pedal Key Features
- Instant Program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 20 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- 12-second Looper
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
- H9 Controll App compatible
Building Upon A Legacy
Countless top musicians have depended upon Eventide effects over the decades, with the likes of Brian May, Steve Vai, and John Petrucci (to name a few) being counted amongst their number.
In fact you'll be pushed to find a top studio worldwide that doesn't utilise Eventide effects, so you know you're in safe hands!
A Versatile Delay
With the TimeFactor you get 10 different delay types to choose from, with options such as TapeEcho, MultiTap, Reverse and more helping you lay the foundations to your sound.
In addition to this, you get the option of plugging in an expression pedal to control your wet/dry mix, or any other combination of parameters.
Not only that, but with the use of MIDI you can continuouly control program changes and parameters, whilst the pedal also adapts seamlessly to almost any amplifier or foot pedal.
Available To Order Now!
With all of that, and the ability to upgrade the pedal's software and download presets via USB cable, you'll soon run out of reasons not to buy one.
Order yours today from PMT Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
Eventide Timefactor Delay Pedal Specs
- Size: 4.8" x 7.5" x 2.12"
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
- Power: 9VDC 500mA
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter (not supplied)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.