If you're looking for a pedal that's all about raising the bar in terms of reverb quality, then the Eventide Space is a pedal that you need to check out.
To Infinity... And Beyond!
Featuring a whole host of reverb types - including Plate reverbs from Eventide's flagship rack processors - the Space Reverb Pedal is one of the most versatile of its kind.
Eventide Space Reverb Pedal Key Features
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- H9 Control App compatible
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
- Analog Input/Output
Plenty To Choose From
In addition to the familiar offerings of Room, Plate, Spring, and Hall reverb types, the Eventide Space comes equipped with a whole bunch of unique and interesting extras.
Amongst these you will find the following voices:
- Reverse Reverb
That's 12 different reverb and delay combos to choose from, and in addition to that Eventide have also included a whole host of presets crafted by professional artists (such as Vernon Reid from Living Colour, and Justin Meldal-Johnson of Nine Inch Nails fame) for you to use.
In addition to this, the pedal features a dedicated HotSwitch, that allows for instant parameter change at the push of a button!
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this superb effects pedal.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
Eventide Space Reverb Pedal Specs
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: 9v DC Adapter (Not Supplied)
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D) / 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.15 lbs, 1kG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!