If you're looking for a pedal that's all about raising the bar in terms of reverb quality, then the Eventide Space is a pedal that you need to check out.
To Infinity... And Beyond!
Featuring a whole host of reverb types - including Plate reverbs from Eventide's flagship rack processors - the Space Reverb Pedal is one of the most versatile of its kind.
Eventide Space Reverb Pedal Key Features
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- H9 Control App compatible
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
- Analog Input/Output
Plenty To Choose From
In addition to the familiar offerings of Room, Plate, Spring, and Hall reverb types, the Eventide Space comes equipped with a whole bunch of unique and interesting extras.
Amongst these you will find the following voices:
- Reverse Reverb
That's 12 different reverb and delay combos to choose from, and in addition to that Eventide have also included a whole host of presets crafted by professional artists (such as Vernon Reid from Living Colour, and Justin Meldal-Johnson of Nine Inch Nails fame) for you to use.
In addition to this, the pedal features a dedicated HotSwitch, that allows for instant parameter change at the push of a button!
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this superb effects pedal.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
Eventide Space Reverb Pedal Specs
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: 9v DC Adapter (Not Supplied)
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D) / 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.15 lbs, 1kG
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter (not supplied)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.