If you're looking for a compact, versatile, and high-quality power supply for your pedalboard, then you're in luck.
Introducing the Eventide PowerMax: a state of the art, 7-outlet power supply capable of supporting even high-current pedals.
State Of The Art Universal Power Supply
With each of the seven outlets being switchable between 9, 12, 15, and 18v, and even a USB output to power your mobile device, the Eventide PowerMax is one of the most versatile pedalboard power supplies on the market.
Not only that, but the unit has been designed to fit perfectly underneath a Pedal Train pedalboard, keeping it discreetly out of the way when in use.
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of the Eventide PowerMax.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Eventide PowerMax Pedalboard Power Supply Key Features
- 7 isolated outlets, each offering voltages 9, 12, 15 or 18V
- High current 660mA @ 9V on all 7
- Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon or other high current pedals
- USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet
- 100V, 120V or 230V mains operation for worldwide use
- Ultra-low noise, no mains transformer hum
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1 inch) thick
- 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
- Compatible with Temple and Pedatrain pedalboards (Optional GRIP bracket provides drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain)
- Can be used with Temple and Pedal Train pedalboards.
- Includes mounting screws and template
Includes The Following Flex Cables:
- 3 x 1030-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 30cm / 12", black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2 x 1050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 50cm / 20", black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 1 x 2050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20", red, type 2
- 1 x 4030-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 30cm / 12", green, type 4 (for Eventide pedals)
- 2 x 4050-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20", green, type 4 (for Eventide pedals)
- 2 x 4080-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 80cm / 31", green, type 4 (for Eventide pedals)
- 1 x 5050-L 3.5mm tip positive angled Jack plug, 50cm / 20", black, type 5
- 1 x 1035 Split Flex (Y-cable) with two 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plugs, 30+50cm / 12+20", black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
Eventide PowerMax Pedalboard Power Supply Technical Specs
- Mains Input: 85-265V AC universal
- Outlets 1-7: 9V DC / 660mA or 12V DC / 500mA or 15V DC / 400mA or 18V DC / 330mA
- USB Outlet: 5V DC / 1000mA
- Total Output Power: Max 38.4W
- Size: 160 x 88 x 25mm / 6.30 x 3.46 x 1.00" (excl. rubber feet)
- Weight: Weight: 460g / 1.0lb
- Warranty: 5 years worldwide
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.