Are you looking to add a stellar new reverb pedal to your rig, that can help transport you to a hitherto unexplored dimension of ambience? Then the Eventide Blackhole could well be for you!
A Reverb As Big As The Cosmos
Whilst hall, room, plate, and spring reverb effects have been a staple of modern music for the best part of seven decades, sometimes you need something a little... extra to fulfil your needs.
That's where the Eventide Blackhole comes into play.
Eventide Blackhole Reverb Pedal Highlights
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Control the Size of your space from a cartoonishly small room to a limitless universe
- Use PreDelay to offset the onset of the reverb
- Turn up Feedback to go beyond the event horizon
- Tap the Freeze Footswitch to instantly 'freeze' your sound
- Dual action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for selecting use with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal
- Use a single Aux switch to Tap Tempo or a triple Aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)
- MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
- Fine-tune your tone with Lo, Hi and Q (resonance) controls. Use the tone controls to add airiness or clear up the low-end. Map the EQ controls to an expression pedal to add movement to the reverb tail
- Unique Gravity control to custom-tailor the reverb tail in two realms — normal or inverse decay. Create interesting swells or suck the dry signal back into the reverb tail. At longer decay times, Blackhole allows the articulation to shine through without competing with the reverb tail
Transport Yourself To Another Dimension
For starters, you can choose from fiver otherworldly presets, with the likes of Blackhole, Dark Matter, Nebula, Singularity, and Pulsar offering the opportunity to create soundscapes as otherworldly as their names would suggest.
As if that wasn't enough, you can load as many as 127 presets via MIDI, and access the preset list with ease with the Eventide Device Manager.
The end result is one of the most versatile reverb pedals available on the market, which can take you on a journey from cathedral-esque spaces to all-new experimental frontiers.
As if all of that wasn't enough, the Blackhole also features two types of Infinite Reverb: "Infinite Mode" and "Freeze Mode".
With "Infinite Mode" you can continuously layer new sounds on top of suspended reverb, whilst the "Freeze Mode" will hold the effect frozen in time, letting you play over the reverb tail.
In addition to this, the Blackhole actually features modulation built into the reverb itself, instead of Post or Pre, offering incredible new toneshaping capabilities.
Eventide Blackhole Reverb Pedal Specs
- Input: 1/4" TRS / Mono = Tip, Stereo = Tip & Ring
- Out 1: 1/4" TS Mono / Mono Output
- Out 2: 1/4" TS Mono / Stereo Output
- EXP: 1/4" TRS / Expression pedal, Aux Switch or MIDI I/O
- Mono/Stereo Switch: Sets Input to Mono (Tip) or Stereo (Tip + Ring)
- Guitar/Line Level Switch: Optimizes internal gain structure
- Mini USB: Software updates, MIDI I/O
- DC Input Jack: 5.5mm / 2.1mm plug / Center Negative (-)
- Input Impedance: 700k ohms Mono, 990k ohms Stereo
- Max Input, Guitar: +8dBu
- Max Input, Line: +14dBu
- Output Impedance: 220 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10k ohms
- Power: 9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-)
- Dimensions (product): 4" W x 4.25" D x 1.68" H / 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
- Weight (product): 1.06 lb / 0.48 kg
- Dimensions (package): 7.7" W x 4.75" D x 2.8" H / 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
- Weight (package): 1.68 lb / .77 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.