Evans 10" Onyx two-ply drum head delivers increased low end response and attack.Evans Onyx series features two plies of 7.5mil film that will deliver enhanced durability while make the drums cut live. A frost coating gives the Onyx heads a matte black appearance and increases low-end response and attack.
The revolutionary Evans Level 360 drum head technology is found in the proprietary collar design that extends the level playing surface of the drum head 360 degrees around the drum. This vertically enhanced collar design ensures balanced contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in:
- Ease of fit
- Ease of tuning
- Extended tuning range and quality of sound
Available on all Evans 6 inch - 20 inch Batter and Resonant Drum set, Snare Side, Concert and Marching Tenor heads. Evans Level 360 technology solves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting a variety of drum shells without using force that chokes the responsiveness of the head and the drum's performance.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 10" drum head made using two plies of 7.5mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A frost coating gives the Onyx heads a matte black appearance and increases low-end response and attack
- The Onyx tom heads are the perfect aesthetic and sonic compliment to the Onyx bass heads and Onyx bass resonant
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*