With the Epiphone Uptown Kat, seen here with a Sapphire Blue Metallic finish, is a superb, modern evolution of the of the classic Kat archtop.
Pro-Quality, Semi Hollow Archtop
Featuring a single-cutaway semi hollow body, with a set-in Mahogany neck, rock-solid hardware, incredible electronics, and an attractive price, this guitar is ideal for relative beginners looking to take the next step on their guitar-playing journey.
Epiphone Uptown Kat ES Sapphire Blue Metallic Highlights
- Affordable, ES-Style semi-hollow electric guitar
- Single cutaway archtop design
- 5-ply Maple and Poplar body
- Sapphire Blue Metallic finish with white body binding
- Two ProBucker FB720 Mini Humbucker pickups
- Bound ebony fingerboard with pearloid Block fret markers
- Naturally resonant sound, thanks to the two F-Holes and semi-hollow build
- Grover Rotomatic tuners and LockTone ABR bridge deliver incredible levels of tuning stability
- Perfect for aspiring professionals and more experienced players alike
The Epiphone Kat
Epiphone "Kat" guitars have long been amongst the company's most popular for many years, with each new incarnation over the decades continuing the tradition proudly.
These awesome guitars combine the big tone and resonance of an ES-style archtop, with the playability and smaller, thinline design of a solid body to great effect.
Ever since their introduction onto the market, Epiphone Probucker pickups have become some of the most talked about in the industry.
These pickups are crafted using the same materials that Gibson use at their Kalamazoo factory - the birthplace of the legendary PAF - and produce the kind of vintage tone usually associated with much more expensive models.
For this guitar, Epiphone have opted to use a set of FB720 Mini-ProBuckers, which deliver a gorgeous, vintage-style tone combined with modern reliability.
In addition to this, you get CTS electronics, with controls for Neck Volume and Tone, along with a Master Volume and Tone, giving you absolute mastery over your output.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store today if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome electric guitar.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Epiphone Uptown Kat ES Sapphire Blue Metallic Specs
- Body Shape: Archtop
- Body Material: 5-ply Maple/Poplar
- Binding: Body 5 ply black and white, Fingerboard 1-ply white
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper C
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.672mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Control Knobs: Gold "Top Hat" knobs
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Mini-ProBucker FB720
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Mini-ProBucker FB720
- Controls: Neck Volume, Neck Tone, Master Tone, Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!