The Epiphone Uptown Kat is the modern interpretation of the original Epiphone Kat archtop Electric.
Delivered to you in a sparkling Ruby Red Metallic finish.
Semi-Hollow Archtop, Modern Design
Designed with a single-cutaway semi-hollow body and attached set Mahogany neck.
Probucker FB720 Mini Humbuckers give this gorgeous guitar a full voice.
This guitar is ideal for you. Taking your first step into the world of semi-hollow electrics or if you want something different and special in your life.
Epiphone Uptown Kat ES Ruby Red Metallic Highlights:
- ES-Style semi-hollow electric guitar, affordable in price
- Single cutaway archtop design
- 5-ply Maple and Poplar body
- Ruby Red Metallic finish with white body binding
- A Pair ProBucker FB720 Mini Humbucker pickups
- Bound ebony fingerboard with pearloid Block fret markers
- Natural resonant sound, thanks to the two F-Holes and semi-hollow build
- Grover Rotomatic tuners and LockTone ABR bridge offering fine stable tuning
- Ideal if you're an aspiring professional or a more experienced player
The Epiphone Kat
Designed with the player in mind, the Epihone Uptown Kat brings all the traditional Kat features matched with a modern vision.
With a huge tone and resonance of a classic ES, the Kat sits perfectly in your guitar collection.
The Kat features a more compact and thinline body, so if you're more of a solid body player, the switch over to the Kat won't be a million miles away.
Epiphone Probucker pickups have become some of the most talked about in the industry.
These pickups crafted using the same materials that Gibson use at their Kalamazoo factory - the birthplace of the legendary PAF.
They produce the kind of vintage tone usually associated with much more expensive models.
The Kat comes with a set of FB720 Mini-ProBuckers. They deliver a balanced, vintage-style tone combined with modern accuracy.
Besides this, you get CTS electronics. Controls for Neck Volume and Tone, along with a Master Volume and Tone. This offers absolute control of the guitars sonic voice.
Epiphone Uptown Kat ES Ruby Red Metallic Specs:
- Body Shape: Archtop
- Body Material: 5-ply Maple/Poplar
- Binding: Body 5 ply black and white, Fingerboard 1-ply white
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper C
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.672mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Control Knobs: Gold "Top Hat" knobs
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Mini-ProBucker FB720
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Mini-ProBucker FB720
- Controls: Neck Volume, Neck Tone, Master Tone, Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.