Epiphone Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The latest Limited Edition Epiphone Tommy Thayer signature Les Paul Outfit, seen here in its gorgeous Electric Blue finish, is a must-have for all fans of the KISS guitarist's hard-rocking play style.
A Stunning, Limited Edition Signature Guitar, For A Great Price
This awesome guitar is as striking as you'd expect for an axe with Tommy Thayer's name on it, and it even ships with an electric blue hardshell case to keep it safe.
In addition to this, the guitar can be yours for a fantastic price, and is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to make a memorable stage entrance.
Epiphone Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit Highlights
- Fourth signature Epiphone guitar for KISS "Spaceman" Tommy Thayer
- Classic Les Paul design, with an Electric Blue finish by custom paint designer Johnny Douglas
- Comfortably-playable 60s SlimTaper neck profile
- Two Seymour Duncan JBTM humbucker pickups featuring a custom Electric Blue open-coil lead pickup
- Blue Top Hat control knobs
- Limited Availability
- Includes Custom Hard Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Superb value for money
The Spaceman Cometh
Despite making a name for himself in a number of bands over the decades, Tommy Thayer is best-remembered as the current lead guitar player for veteran rock outift KISS.
Tommy is renowned for his hard-rock playing style, and this awesome Les Paul is designed to deliver the goods in terms of looks, tone, and performance.
High Quality Construction
This guitar features the classic Les Paul profile, and is crafted from Mahogany with a Maple top and mirrored pickguard.
For the finish, Epiphone and Thayer turned to none other than custom paint designed Johnny Douglas - an artist who has painted instruments for some of the biggest names in rock music over the decades.
In addition to this, the set-in Mahogany neck sports a classic 60s SlimTaper profile, which is designed to offer a comfortable playing experience whatever style you play.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Powering this awesome guitar is a set of Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers: the original hot-rods, and amongst SD's most popular pickups.
As you can see from the above image, the neck pickup features a nickel cover with a chrome mounting ring, and delivers a thick, warm sound that's ideal for big bluesy string bends.
At the bridge position there's an open-coil pickup with an electric blue finish, that offers a bright, biting sound designed to push your amp that little bit harder with plenty of ringing sustain and harmonics.
Each of the pickups features independent Volume and Tone controls, allowing you to fine-tune your sound to suit.
As stated above, this guitar will be available for a limited time only, so if you'd like one then be sure to place your order sooner rather than later!
Don't forget: if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
Epiphone Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit Specs
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple Cap
- Binding: 7-ply white and black (top) and white binding (fingerboard)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60s SlimTaper
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Trapezoid pearloid
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut: 1.68" Graph Tech
- Truss Rod Cover: Nickel with engraved "Tommy Thayer" signature
- Pickguard: Mirrored
- Headstock: Small Sloped Dovewing with Les Paul Electric Blue in silk print. Back of the headstock has the KISS "SpaceMan" logo and a reproduction of Tommy Thayer's signature in silver silkscreen
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Lead Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB open coil in Electric Blue
- Knobs: Blue Top Hats with pointers
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Tone, Standard 3-way toggle
- Output: Epiphone heavy duty non-rotating 1/4"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic with Kidney Button, 18:1 tuning ratio
- Includes: Custom hard case and Certificate of Authenticity
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty (upon registration with epiphone)|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!