Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass Alpine White
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass, seen here in a stunning Alpine White finish, delivers vintage style with great performance and tone.
Authentic Vintage Style
A great recreation of the classic bass Thunderird bass guitar from the early 1960s, the Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass has authentic old-school style and sound.
Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass Alpine White Key Features:
- Mahogany Body Wings
- 7-Ply Mahogany/Walnut Laminate Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 1960s Rounded Bass Neck Profile
- Epiphone ProBucker Bass #760 Humbucking Pickups
Originally introduced to the world back in the early 1960s, the Thunderbird Bass has turned heads with its distinctive shape.
That same great style is present in the Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass.
Attached to the body is a 7-ply mahogany and walnut laminate neck which features an 1960s rounded bass profile that for authentic, old-school playing feel.
A traditional rosewood fretboard can be found atop the neck, adding to that vintage feel and performance.
A pair of Epiphone ProBucker Bass #760 humbucker pickups are the driving force behind the Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass' powerful yet versatile tone.
Separate volume controls for each pickup allow you to get the perfect balance while a Master Tone knob lets you adjust the tone.
Buy the Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass from PMT Online now for that authentic 1960s style and incredible sound.
Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass Alpine White Specs:
- Body Material: Mahogany Body Wings
- Neck Material: 7-ply; Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
- Neck Shape: 1960's Rounded Bass Profile
- Neck Joint: Through-Neck
- Scale Length: 34"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 1-ply black with "Epiphone" silkscreened in GOLD
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "dot" inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut: Imitation Bone; White
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Pickguard: 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker Bass #760 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker Bass #760 Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal; Toggle Cap, White
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with chrome metal inserts
- Bridge: 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
- Tailpiece: 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
- Plastic Parts: Black; PVC
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Neck Wood||7pc Mahogany/Walnut Laminate|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||thunderbird style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!