The Epiphone PRO-1 Ebony Acoustic Guitar would make a fantastic choice for any aspiring guitar player.
These incredible acoustic guitars have been designed by pro's to combine fantastic playability, with superb tone, and an affordable asking price.
Epiphone PRO-1 Ebony Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Budget-friendly Dreadnought-style guitar
- Reduced body depth for extra comfort
- Super-sleek "D" Shaped Okoume neck
- Tonewood combination of Select Spruce and Select Mahogany
- Perfect for complete beginners and more experienced players alike
- Includes free online eMedia guitar lessons
- Superb value for money
Budget-Friendly Guitar, Full of Easy To Play Features
All Epiphone PRO Collection guitars have been specially designed by industry professionals to provide beginners with a high-quality, fun way of learning to play.
These guitars come packed full of features to help you develop your playing technique, such as the following:
- PRO-1 Ultra neck, with an EZ-Profile, which reduces hand fatigue
- Epiphone JumboPRO frets for effortless playability
- Shorter scale length results in less string tension, making it easier to play chords
- PRO-Ease string and fingerboard coating results in sleek, smooth action with reduced string noise
- Lighter gauge strings to reduce finger-tip pain
- Dual-action truss rod makes setting the guitar up for ideal string-action easier and more precise than ever
Value for Money
If you're planning on learning to play the guitar, making a sound choice for your first one is always a good idea. That's exactly what you get with the Epiphone PRO-1 Acoustic: a sound choice.
Despite their budget-friendly price, the Epiphone PRO-1 looks, sounds, and feels fantastic to play. With the tonewood combination of Spruce and Mahogany, you get that crisp, vibrant tone we've come to expect from an Epiphone.
Epiphone PRO-1 Blueburst Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Top: Select Spruce; Custom PRO-Prietary Bracing
- Body: Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth
- Neck: Okoume; EZ-Profile â€œDâ€ Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- T'rod Cover: White; PVC
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Fingerboard: PRO-Ease Lubricant
- F'Brd Inlay: Dots; frets 3,5,7,9,12,15 and 17
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with historic â€œEpiphoneâ€ metal badge
- Fret: 20; JumboPRO
- Nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale Length: 24.75â€
- Tuners: 18:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe"
- Strings: Epiphone Ultra-Light (9-47)
- Body Top Binding: 1-Layer; Black
- Body Back Binding: 1-Layer; Black
- Pickguard: Black; Scratchless
- Saddle: GraphTech NuBone; Compensated
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Beginner's Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia on-line lessons, Humidifier
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Neck Wood||Okoume Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!