Are you seeking a reliable workhorse of a guitar, that's ideal for regular gigging, and combines vintage aesthetics with modern playability? Then we have just the thing for you.
A Blast from Epiphones Past
The Epiphone Original Wilshire P-90, seen here with a classic Ebony finish, sees the welcome return of one of Epiphone's earliest and most-popular original solid body guitar designs.
Epiphone Original Wilshire P-90s Electric Guitar, Ebony Highlights
- Vintage-style electric guitar
- Solid Mahogany body with a symmetrical, dual cutaway design
- Mahogany neck, with a comfortable Medium "C" profile shape
- Reduced size Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button tuners
- Two PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups offer a bright and aggressive tone
- Rock-solid hardware offers increased tuning stability and performance reliability
- Superb value for money - ideal for gigging regularly
An Epiphone Original
First appearing in 1959, the Epiphone Wilshire quickly became one of the company's most successful original solid body guitars.
With this model, the company has brought back many of the features of these earlier guitars, including the same symmetrical body, pickguard design, and even a classic reduced-size Kalamazoo headstock.
As with the original 1959 models, this guitar comes equipped with a pair of P-90 Soapbar single coil pickups.
These pickups deliver a tone that's brimming with personality, offering the kind of clarity and brightness of a traditional single coil, but with extra aggression and no unwanted hum.
Suitable for blues, rock n' roll, hard rock, and even Jazz, and featuring independent controls for Volume and Tone, these pickups help make the guitar suitable for most musical situations.
Epiphone Original Wilshire P-90s Electric Guitar, Ebony Specs
- Shape: Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Medium C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS potentiometers
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Nut Width||1.693" / 43mm|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x P-90|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.