Epiphone Original Coronet Electric Guitar, Ebony
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
When it comes to vintage, original guitar design, there are few companys with as rich a history as Epiphone. So if that's the kind of thing you're after, then you've come to the right place!
Solid Body Original Design From Epiphone
The Epiphone Original Coronet, seen here with a slick Ebony finish, is a fun, modern take on one of the company's earliest solid body electric guitar designs - the 1959 Epiphone Coronet.
Epiphone Original Coronet Electric Guitar, Ebony Highlights
- Electric guitar with symmetrical Wilshire shape
- Solid Mahogany body
- Medium "C"-shaped Mahogany neck ofers a comfortable playing experience
- Single Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup
- Classic Kalamazoo headstock, with Epiphone Bikini badge
- White Butterfly pickguard, with Epiphone "E" logo
- Superb value for money - ideal for relative beginners and aspiring pros seeking a little vintage magic
An Epiphone Original
First introduced to the world in 1959, the Coronet was one of Epiphone's earliest solid body electric guitar designs.
With this latest version you get many of the features that made the earliest Coronet's so popular, such as the symmetrical double-cutaway body, and a single Dogear pickup.
In addition to this, the neck features a super-comfortable medium "C" profile, and is topped by a classic Kalamazoo headstock.
Single Pickup Design
As mentioned above, and true to the original Coronet design, this guitar comes equipped with an Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup, sitting at the bridge position.
This pickup delivers all of the snarl and growl of a classic P-90 - high output, with brilliant tone - and is ideal for a wide range of pop, blues, and rock music styles.
Epiphone Original Coronet Electric Guitar, Ebony Specs
- Shape: Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Medium C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: Lightning Bar compensated wrap around
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Tuners: 3 on a Plate with Ivory Buttons and Press In Bushings
- Plating: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90 PRO Dogear
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Nut Width||1.693" / 43mm|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x p90|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.