As one of the two most recognisable and popular electric guitars of the past 60+ years, the Les Paul needs no introduction. These rock-solid electric guitars have helped lay the foundations for hard rock and metal music for decades, and now thanks to Epiphone, you can own one for the most reasonable price yet!
High-Quality, Hard-Rocking, and Affordable
Featuring those classic "Les Paul" features, such as a carved Mahogany top, powerful Zebra-Coil ceramic humbuckers, and a comfortably tapered Mahogany neck, the Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT is ready to rock straight out of the box.
Classic Les Paul Stylings
Despite the slightly lighter-and-slimmer design of the LP Studo LT (as opposed to a standard Les Paul), the guitar really does rock with a life of its own. Featuring an all-Mahogany body (with a carved top), a bolt-on Mahogany neck, 24.75" scale length, and a 1.68" nut width, this guitar is every-bit the hard-rocking axe that you could wish for.
Ceramic humbuckers have helped power the Les Paul to prominence for many decades now, thanks to their higher output, a tight low-end response, with both a smooth mid-range and a slightly more pronounced top-end tone. These pickup types are best suited to hard rock and metal music types, and sound great when used with your favourite Overdrive and Distortion pedals.
Try Before You Buy
Keep an eye out for this stunning entry-level guitar landing at your local PMT Store, and be sure to arrange for an in-store demonstration, you'll get a chance to see just how good they are for their price.
- Classic Les Paul with Carved Top
- Powerful Zebra-Coil Ceramic Humbuckers
- Tapered neck joint for easy upper fret access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with tapered type heel joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650Râ„¢ Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Knobs: Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Colour: Heritage Cherry Sunburst (HS)
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
September 24, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*