The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Greenburst is the cream of the crop, and makes a fitting rival to even the greatest Les Pauls from any era.
Thanks to its high quality construction, critically acclaimed ProBucker pickups, gorgeous aesthetics, and reasonable price, this guitar offers you serious value for money.
Epoiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Greenburst Highlights
- High-quality, budget-priced single cut electric guitar
- Triple AAA Flame veneer top, with a Greenburst finish
- Solid Mahogany back piece
- Epiphone ProBucker pickups, with Push/Pull coil-tapping
- Grover machine heads, with 18:1 tuning ration
- 1960s Slim Taper "D"-shaped neck profile
- Shorter 24.75" scale length is ideal for adding big string bends to your lead lines
- Cream binding to the body and fretboard, for that vintage Les Paul aesthetic
- Tun-O-Matic bridge offers pin-point intonation, and high levels of tuning stability
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
A Modern, Affordable Take on a Classic
The Les Paul guitar has been a mainstay in popular music since the early days of Rock and Roll, having first been developed by Gibson in the early 1950s, whilst the finalised twin Humbucker model made its debut in 1957.
This iconic guitar has since been heard on countless hit records, and seen in the hands of some of history's most prominent guitar players over the decades.
Now, thanks to the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro, you can own your very own modern take on this incredible guitar, at a fraction of the cost.
High Quality Construction
Whilst Epiphone Les Paul guitars are available at an even more budget-friendly price than this Standard Plus-Top Pro, their build quality isn't quite up to the same standards.
What you get with this guitar is an instrument carved and built from premium-grade materials, offering professional-levels of playability, aesthetics, and natural tone.
The body is carved from a piece of solid Mahogany, offering that familiar, weighty-feel and rich tone that we've come to expect from a Les Paul. In addition to this, there's a veneer of AAA Flame Maple on the top piece finished in Greenburst, adding a truly gorgeous aesthetic to the guitar.
Its neck is solid Mahogany too, and sculpted with a "D"-shaped 1960s-style Slim Taper profile. This neck is topped with a bound Pau Ferro fingerboard, inlaid with pearloid Trapezoid blocks, resulting in a highly-playable neck with classic a Les Paul look.
Vintage Voiced Pickups
Epiphone's critically acclaimed ProBucker pickups are crafted with sand cast Alnico II magnets, giving them that gorgeous, late 1950s PAF-like tone.
These pickups not only produce those thick, creamy humbucker tones we've come to know and love. However, if you raise the Volume control pots it will tap the coil of each associated pickup to give you a bright, articulate single coil tone.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent guitar.
Alternatively, if you'd like to simply order yours online, don't forget to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Greenburst Specs
- Body: Material Mahogany
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard PRO" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2 ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3 ; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: Body Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Tuners; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.