The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Blood Orange is designed to not only be budget-friendly, but to also rival some of best Les Pauls ever crafted, and as such delivers great value for money.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Blood Orange Highlights
- Vintage-style Les Paul guitar, with AAA Flame Maple veneer top, and a Blood Orange finish
- Epiphone ProBucker Humbuckers with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping function
- 1960s Slim Taper D Profile Mahogany neck, topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Grover Machine Heads with 18:1 tuning ratio
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
Vintage Style, Modern Functionality
Featuring a solid Mahogany back, topped with an AAA Flamed Maple veneer, and fitted with a pair of PAF-like ProBuckers, this guitar is ideal for anyone who's always dreamed of owning a vintage Les Paul but without the hefty price tag.
Specially designed and constructed with only the highest quality components, and taking plenty of inspiration from the legendary PAF humbuckers of the 1950s, these ProBucker pickups sound simply phenomenal.
Sitting in the neck position you have a ProBucker-2 which delivers a vintage, PAF-like neck tone, complete with rich mid-frequencies, that's simply perfect for those creamy guitar solo's PAF's are renowned for.
At the bridge you have a ProBucker-3. This pickup is as stark and growly as you could want a bridge 'bucker to be, and sounds simply killer when you crank the gain levels up.
Both of these pickups work phenomenally well when combined with the natural warmth and sustain of the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro's solid Mahogany body, making the guitar suitable for a wide range of musical styles, such as Jazz, Blues, Rock, Indie, Pop, and especially Metal!
As if that legendary PAF-like sound alone wasn't quite enough, the electronics in the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro give you even more tonal options in the form of coil-splitting.
Simply raise the corresponding Volume Control (Neck or Bridge) and it will split the humbucker into a single coil pickup, giving you plenty of tonal combinations to play around with.
Inspired by one of the most popular guitars ever made, with it's solid Mahogany back and glued-in Mahogany neck, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro is ready to rock right out of the box.
Unlike cheap imitations, all Epiphone Les Paul's feature a 14 degree angled headstock, providing the guitar with more pressure at the nut, resulting in longer sustain and better intonation.
Try Before You Buy
Visit your local PMT Store today and talk to one of our resident product experts about play-testing this phenomenal instrument - you won't regret it.
If you order this electric guitar online, don't forget to make use of our fantastic range of Home Delivery or In-Store Pickup options!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Blood Orange Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Finish: Blood Orange
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Pro" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Amber 'Top Hats"
- Binding: Binding Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
|Warranty||2 years (limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone)|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
September 24, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*