The Epiphone Les Paul SL, seen here in a beautifully retro Pacific Blue finish, is the most affordable Les Paul that Epiphone have ever made, giving you great style and awesome tones at an amazingly affordable price.
Perfect Guitar for Beginners
Whether you’re a newcomer to the world of electric guitars or a veteran musician, the Les Paul SL has something to offer you.
If you want to learn guitar or you’re a veteran guitarist looking for an affordable backup guitar or a new modding project, the Les Paul SL is a real bargain.
Epiphone Les Paul SL Key Features:
- Pacific Blue Finish
- Most Affordable Epiphone Les Paul Ever
- Ceramic Single Coil Pickups
- Slim, Lightweight Body Design
- 1960s SlimTaper D Profile Neck
- Premium Covered 14:1 Machine Heads
Classic Les Paul Body Design
The classic Les Paul silhouette is instantly recognisable with the Poplar body being crafted to have that signature single cutaway design. This feature allows for easy reach of the higher frets; perfect for guitar solos and other adventurous performance styles.
1960s SlimTaper D Profile Neck
Giving you a vintage playing feeling, attached to the body via sturdy bolt-on construction, there’s a SlimTaper D Profile neck featuring 22 medium-jumbo frets.
Adding to the aesthetic while helping you learn your way around the fretboard is a set of pearloid “dot” inlays.Hardware and Electronics
Allowing for precise tuning of your strings, the headstock holds six premium covered 14:1 machine heads.
Giving the Les Paul SL its rocking voice is a pair of ceramic single coil pickups. A 3-way toggle switch allows you to select between either pickup or both together, while volume and tone controls allow you to further adjust your sound.
Great Guitar to Learn On
At such a great value price, if you’re looking to learn guitar then the Epiphone Les Paul SL is a great place to start.
If you’re a veteran guitarist, you would do well to have the Les Paul SL as an extremely affordable back up.
At such a great price, it’ll make for a great instrument to learn how to setup a guitar or a project for modding.
Buy the Epiphone Les Paul SL now and get the most affordable Epiphone Les Paul ever made at an amazingly affordable price.
Epiphone Les Paul SL Specs:
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™-D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Nut: Artificial Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs: Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*