Epiphone Les Paul Player Pack II Vintage Sunburst
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you or a loved one seeking to learn how to play the guitar, and are looking for an all-in-one, budget-friendly package that can help you on your journey? Then we have just the thing for you!
Perfect For Any Aspiring Rock God!
With the Epiphone Les Paul Player Pack II, seen here with a Vintage Sunburst guitar, you get a comprehensive bundle that's specially designed for complete beginners seeking to get to grips with the ultimate rock and roll instrument.
Epiphone Les Paul Player Pack II Vintage Sunburst Highlights
- All-in-one starter pack for new guitar players
- Pack includes an Epiphone Les Paul Player II guitar, 10 Watt practice amp, gig bag, strap, tuner, picks, and even free online guitar lessons!
- Guitar sports a comfortable-to-play neck, even for complete beginners
- Classic Les Paul body shape, refined for comfort, and given a Vintage Sunburst finish
- Two dual-coil Humbucker pickups deliver an array of hard rocking tones
- Amplifier is ideal for home practice, and comes equipped with an output socket for headphones
- Superb value for money - everything you need to kickstart your guitar playing journey
For the guitar you get an Epiphone Les Paul Player II with a Vintage Sunburst finish - an affordable, modern take on one of the world's most iconic guitars, the Gibson Les Paul.
This excellent guitar features a pair of dynamic pickups, for a classic rock gutiar voice, along with a slimmer body, and more-streamlined neck than you would usually get with a Les Paul.
All in all this guitar is perfect for beginners looking to dip their toes into guitar-laden waters for the first time, but ti's also good enough for when you want to start practicing with your first band.
To amplify your guitar, you will get a 10 Watt, Epiphone Electar amp, which is quiet enough for home practice, but lightweight enough to take anywhere you wish.
Not only that, but the amp also features input sockets for ann AUX cable and a set of headphones, meaning you can happily jam away to your absolute favourite tracks, without annoying the neighbours.
In addition to the guitar and amplifier, this pack comes complete with a padded gig bag, to help you keep the guitar safe as you travel to and from your lessons.
As well as the gig bag, you will get a guitar strap, a set of plectrums, a mnth's worth of free online lessons, and even a chromatic tuner to help ensure you're always in tune when you play.
Epiphone Les Paul Player Pack II Vintage Sunburst Specs
- Body Shape: Les Paul Special
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Hard Maple
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.65" / 42mm
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Precision 14:1 ratio
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Neck Pickup: 650R Humbucker (open-coil)
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Humbucker (open-coil)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Accessories: Epiphone Electar-10 amp, strap, medium picks, and gigbag, Plus free lessons from eMedia
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||The Pack Collection|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Neck Wood||Hard Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.