The Epiphone Les Paul Modern Figured is a modern vs traditional interpretation of the Les Paul.
Featured here in the beautiful Magma Orange Fade with a AAA Flame Maple Top.
All upgraded components, both for practical and aesthetical values.
Not only does this Les Paul look fantastic, but plays like a dream.
Old vs New
The Les Paul Modern Figured has tons of modern upgrades. Still holding on to that classic Les Paul character that we've all come to love and know.
Part of the Inspired by Gibson Collection, this instrument will inspire you.
Modern Les Paul Values
Looking like fire with its a AAA Flame Maple (figured) top and a hot Magma Orange Fade Finish. Transcending up the body.
This creates an interesting and appealing instrument that Epiphone has ever produced.
This guitar is for you with its modern looks and playability. Giving you total confidence every time you pick it up.
installed with a dual pair of Epiphone's high-end ProBucker humbuckers with coil-splitting. This guitar will growl and rage, sing and whistle at the times when you need it to.
This guitar is for you, with its modern features, traditional Les Paul aesthetics and easy play.
Epiphone Les Paul Figured, Magma Orange Fade Highlights:
- Affordable Les Paul electric, inspired by the legendary Gibson Les Paul
- Classic Les Paul Solid Guitar design
- Magma Orange Fade Finish with a gorgeous AAA Flame Maple (figured) top
- Epiphone ProBucker humbuckers both with coil-splitting offering huge tonal options
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper with Contoured Heel Neck for easy playability
- Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio
- 2 Volume Controls with coil-splitting and treble bleed and 2 Tone Controls with phase switching
Les Paul Modern Looks
Unless you have your eyes closed, it's hard not to notice this guitars stunning looks.
Stand out on stage with its gorgeous AAA Flame Maple (Figured) top with Magma Orange Fade.
A chambered body with its ultra-lightweight relief. Great for when you throw yourself around the stage.
The classic Les Paul single-cutaway lets you reach right up the neck. When you want to rock those ear-splitting solos.
All this guitar at an affordable price range created for you.
Solid Les Paul Design
Comfortable and firm Asymmetrical Slim Taper with Contoured Heel mahogany neck. With an Ebony fretboard atop attached.
The neck configuration and the 22 medium-jumbo frets reaffirms your playing participation. Move around the neck and fretboard with comfort, ease and ultimate confidence.
This particular Les Paul comes with a pair of Epiphone ProBucker 2 (Neck) and 3 (Bridge) humbuckers. Both with coil-splitting capabilities.
These multi-purpose humbuckers transports a tight fat sonic voice. With prominent mids and clear highs. Plenty of brightness and sustain.
Both are able to coil-split delivering you unlimited tonal combinations. Featuring Phase switching on the Tone Controls also. This guitar lets you cover a wide range of musical styles and genres.
So you'll never get bored of the sound of this guitar. Whatever your musical style the Les Paul Modern Figured will do it for you.
String Stable Superiority
This guitar comes with a Nickel finish LockTone ABR bridge. Matched with Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio. This makes string stability and tuning stability first class.
You'll always feel confident this guitar will stay in tune, no matter how hard you rock.
Epiphone Les Paul Modern Figured in Magma Orange Fade Specs:
- Body Shape: Les Paul Modern Figured
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Single Ply White
- Weight Relief: Ultra Modern
- Finish: AAA Flame Maple (figured)
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlays: Les Paul Standard Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Bell-Shape (black)
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls: 2 Volume w/coil-splitting and treble bleed, 2-Tone with phase switching
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!