Following the success of the 'Les Paul Outfit' Ukulele, Epiphone have now drawn inspiration from their iconic Hummingbird Acoustic Guitar, and condensed it into a lovely bite-size Uke!
Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Features:
- Tenor Ukulele with Hummingbird style body with Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Plug in with Piezo Film under-saddle pickup
- Includes Gigbag for easy travel
The Hummingbird Tenor Acoustic/Electric Ukulele (tuned GCEA) features a Solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany body with the profile and iconic pickguard of the legendary ‘Hummingbird’ acoustic. Includes a Piezo under-saddle pickup and gigbag for easy travel.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; C-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
- Scale Length: 17"
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: None
- Frets: 19; medium
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup: Piezo Film; Under-saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4"; Rim-mounted
- Body Top:: 4-Layer (W/B/W/B); WHITE color,
- Body Back:: 1-Layer; WHITE COLOR,
- Fingerboard:: 1-Layer; WHITE color
- Headstock:: None
- Nut Material: U-Rite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Open-Back; 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Granadillo; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: U-Rite
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with iconic "Hummingbird" graphic
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*