Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Outfit, Tobacco Sunburst
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Following the success of the 'Les Paul Outfit' Ukulele, Epiphone have now drawn inspiration from their iconic Hummingbird Acoustic Guitar, and condensed it into a lovely bite-size Uke!
Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Features:
- Tenor Ukulele with Hummingbird style body with Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Plug in with Piezo Film under-saddle pickup
- Includes Gigbag for easy travel
The Hummingbird Tenor Acoustic/Electric Ukulele (tuned GCEA) features a Solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany body with the profile and iconic pickguard of the legendary ‘Hummingbird’ acoustic. Includes a Piezo under-saddle pickup and gigbag for easy travel.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; C-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
- Scale Length: 17"
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: None
- Frets: 19; medium
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup: Piezo Film; Under-saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4"; Rim-mounted
- Body Top:: 4-Layer (W/B/W/B); WHITE color,
- Body Back:: 1-Layer; WHITE COLOR,
- Fingerboard:: 1-Layer; WHITE color
- Headstock:: None
- Nut Material: U-Rite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Open-Back; 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Granadillo; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: U-Rite
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with iconic "Hummingbird" graphic
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.