The Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Outfit Faded Cherry Sunburst would make a stylish addition to any Uke player's arsenal.
This high quality, Tenor-style electro-acoustic instrument looks, sounds, and feels fantastic, and it can be yours now for a great price!
Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Outfit Faded Cherry Sunburst Highlights
- Tenor-style Ukulele, with the iconic Hummingbird body profile
- Solid Sitka spruce top, with a Select Mahogany back and sides
- Slim-Taper neck with a "C" profile shape
- Piezo Film preamp with under-saddle pickup
- Epiphone limited lifetime warranty (see Epiphone website for more details)
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Professional-Quality Ukulele, Classic Hummingbird Style
For professional Ukulele players, tone is the key to their playing. Luckily, the tones generated by this Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Uke are perfectly fitting for its stylish aesthetics.
This is largely thanks to the tonewoods used in its construction. With its Solid Sitka Spruce top sitting on a body of Select Mahogany, the Epiphone Hummingbird Ukulele delivers a crisp, vibrant, and mellow tone.
Plug And Play
Thanks to the onboard Piezo Film pickup and preamp system, the sound of this Epiphone Hummingbird Uke can be amplified to your audience with ease. Simply plug a 1/4" jack cable from the socket on the Ukulele's rim, and affix the opposite end into an acoustic amp or mixing desk, and you're ready to go!
Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Outfit Faded Cherry Sunburst Specs
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper; C-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
- Scale Length: 17"
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: None
- Frets: 19; medium
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup: Piezo Film; Under-saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4"; Rim-mounted
- Binding:Body Top: 4-Layer (W/B/W/B); WHITE color, Body Back: 1-Layer; WHITE COLOR, Fingerboard: 1-Layer; WHITE color
- Nut Material: U-Rite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Open-Back; 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Granadillo; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: U-Rite
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with iconic "Hummingbird" graphic
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.