The Epiphone G-400 Pro Alpine White Electric Guitar is a fitting, budget-friendly tribute to the original 1960s "SG" (Solid Guitar).
Epiphone G-400 Pro Alpine White Electric Guitar Highlights
- Affordable, high quality guitar with a classic dual cutaway design
- Slimline, lightweight Mahogany body, with an Alpine White finish
- Solid Mahogany Slim Taper neck, with a "D"-shaped profile
- Two Alinico Classic PRO humbucker pickups, with individual Push/Pull Coil Split circuits within each pickup's Volume control
- Pau Ferro fretboard with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece offer increased sustain
- Perfect for relative beginners or aspiring professionals
- Finance options available
Budget Friendly Yet High Quality SG Guitar
This awesome guitar not only features plenty of SG style, but comes equipped with a set of Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers, Vintage-style machine heads, and even a push/pull coil-splitting circuit.
The end result is a great sounding guitar, with versatile tonal options, that looks and feels like a much more expensive instrument.
Rock Solid Stability
In true SG fashion, the Epiphone G-400 Pro is made with a solid Mahogany body, sleekly contoured to offer a comfortable playing experience.
Attached to this body, via a glued-in joint, is a solid Mahogany neck with a slim taper, "D"-shaped profile. This neck shape is specially-designed to offer incredible comfort, wherever your hand is on the neck.
Sitting atop this neck you'll find a Pau Ferro fingerboard with pearloid Trapezoid inlays, offering even more vintage SG vibe.
Top Notch Electronics
Siting in the Neck and Bridge positions on this guitars body, you'll find a set of Alnico Classic PRO humbucker pickups. Due to the Alnico V magnets situated within them, the pickups produce a higher output, particularly in the Mid and High ranges.
As if high-powered, SG-growl wasn't quite enough for you, each pickup is wired for coil-tapping. Basically, if you raise the Volume pot for the corresponding pickup, it will split into Single Coil mode, giving you a whole range of new tones to play with.
Try Before You Buy
Keep your eyes peeled for this incredible guitar landing at a PMT Store near you soon, and be sure to request an in-store demo with one of our guitar experts - you won't regret it!
Alternatively, place your order today, and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options for when they're here!
Epiphone G-400 Pro Alpine White Electric Guitar Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics; 18:1 ratio
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||sg style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*