The Epiphone EJ-200SCE electro-acoustic guitar is a reimagining of the legendary Gibson J-200 jumbo acoustic guitar featuring a stereo pickup system.
Solid Top Electro-Acoustic with Classic Style
A new take on the legendary J-200 Jumbo, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE has many of the distinctive features that have made the Gibson stand out but comes at a bargain price.
Revolutionary electronics, a solid spruce top, classic styling and expert craftsmanship combine to make a guitar that delivers in all departments.
Epiphone EJ-200SCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar Vintage Natural Key Features:
- Historic Jumbo-200 Style Design
- Solid Spruce Top
- 1960s SlimTaper “D”-Shape Neck
- 12” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- Classic “Moustache” Style Bridge
- Iconic J-200 Pickguard Imagery
- Shadow eSonic-II Stereo Pickup System
- Grover Rotomatic Machine Heads with 18:1 Turning Ratio
A Modern Take On the “King of The Flat Tops”
Originally released back in 1937, the Gibson Jumbo 200 became a favourite for many guitarists over the following decades.
With its unique and distinctive look with powerful sound to back it up, the J-200 has been across all styles of music by many guitarists including Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Keith Richards and more.
The EJ-200SCE boasts a solid Spruce top, with Spruce being an extremely popular due to its strength and elasticity giving it fantastic tone and projection.
Having a solid top, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE will improve with time as your playing breaks it in and the sound gets even richer.
With its J-200 style “moustache” shaped bridge and pickguard featuring that distinctive imagery, this instrument has that beautifully classic look.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck holding a Pau Ferro fretboard that has a 12” radius allowing for deep bends without fretting out.
The neck also boasts a 1960s SlimTaper D-shape so it has that easy-playing vintage feel.
A cutaway to the body of the Epiphone EJ-200SCE allows for easy reach of the upper frets which is great for lead playing.
Stereo Pickup System
Allowing you to plug-in and play live ‘n’ loud, the EJ-200SCE is fitted with Shadow eSonic-II Stereo electronics.
With a Shadow NanoFlex under-saddle pickup combined with a Shadow NanoMag fingerboard pickup, you get great sound that’s true to your acoustic tone with you plug in to your amp or a PA system.
Using the eSonic 2 preamp, you can further tailor your tone. There are separate EQ controls for each pickup and you can find your preferred blend of the two pickups.
A phase button allows you to get the perfect live sound in any situation while a volume control allows you to set the overall output level.
Last but not least, there’s a built-in tuner so you can keep your guitar in tune without having to take along a separate tuner.
High Quality Hardware
Up on the headstock of the Epiphone EJ-200SCE jumbo guitar is a set of Groer Rotomatic tuners with an ultra-precise 18:1 turning ratio.
Down on the body is the beautifully distinctive and now legendary moustache style bridge facilitating great transfer of vibration from the strings to the resonating solid Spruce top of the EJ-200SCE.
Authentic Jumbo-200 Style
Bursting with authentic Gibson J-200 style but at a fantastic price, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE offers incredible value for money.
Furthermore, with its solid Spruce top and revolutionary electronics, this jumbo electro-acoustic really delivers fantastic performance.
Buy the Epiphone EJ-200SCE electro-acoustic guitar from PMT Online today to get that classic style and incredible performance for yourself.
Epiphone EJ-200SCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar Vintage Natural Specs:
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Select Maple
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960’s SlimTaper D-Shape
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid "Crown" Inlays
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with “Epiphone” in Pearloid, “Pineapple” Inlay in Pearloid
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; (B/W) with "EJ" in Silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way; Adjustable
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Nut Material: PVC
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 Ratio
- Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Under-Saddle Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Preamp: Shadow eSonic-II Stereo
- Controls: Master Volume, Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Button (Output Mute when On), NanoMag EQ, NanoFlex EQ, Phase, Low Battery LED Indicator
- Outputs: ¼” Blended (Mono – Both Pickups), ¼” Individual (Stereo – NanoMag and NanoFlex)
- Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic “Moustache” Shape
- Top Binding: 5-Layer; W/B/W/B/W
- Back Binding: 1-Layer; White
- Fingerboard Binding: 1-Layer
- Headstock Binding: 1-Layer
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Iconic “J-200” Graphics
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.