An iconic Jumbo, now re-issued by Epiphone with upgraded electronics and elegant scratchplate pattern.The wider, deeper body bout of the EJ200CE offers bags of natural projection and low end warmth, ideally suited as part of a band lineup or solo vocalist. As used by guitar legends like Bob Dylan, Buddy Holly and Pete Townshend, the Epiphone Jumbo has become an iconic piece of acoustic history.
The Epiphone EJ-200CE pushes the “King of the Flat Tops,” into the future with a spectacular cutaway for total upper fret access plus the eSonic2 preamp system.
Originally introduced in 1937, the J-200 style set a standard for guitar excellence that others have been trying to match ever since. Today - over 70 years later - the legacy of the “King of the Flat-tops” lives on in the EJ 200CE.
Epiphone EJ-200CE Electro Acoustic Features:
- Body: Select maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro with crown inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood with synthetic bone saddle
- Pickup: eSonic2
- Controls: Built-in Tuner, Master Volume, Master Tone, Phase, Treble, Bass, EQ Shape, Low battery indicator, Tuner On/Off/Mute
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Output: 1/4” mono 1/4” stereo blend
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell style
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover
- Colours: Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- Typical Weight: (+/- 5%) 5.9 lbs
- Strings: D’Addario 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*