The Epiphone EJ-200SCE features a nice cutaway integrated into the legendary Super Jumbo body. Unequalled projection and great low end is available with great upper-fret access too!
Active electronics voice the Maple body with Select Spruce top, Rosewood fretboard and unmistakable 'moustache' bridge. The original J-200 was a radical new design, bigger and bolder than any previous guitar, capable of projecting well beyond that of any other acoustic on the market—a fact that still holds true today with the EJ-200SCE.
Original Gibson Jumbo acoustic design made affordableThe Epiphone EJ-200CE pushes the “King of the Flat Tops,” into the future with a spectacular cutaway for total upper fret access plus the eSonic2 preamp system.
Originally introduced in 1937, the J-200 style set a standard for guitar excellence that others have been trying to match ever since. Today - over 70 years later - the legacy of the “King of the Flat-tops” lives on in the EJ 200CE.
Epiphone EJ-200SCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar Natural Features:
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Select Maple
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 25.50"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: PVC
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Under-Saddle Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Preamp: Shadow eSonic-II HD Stereo
- Controls: Master Volume, Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Button (Output Mute when in On position), NanoMag EQ, NanoFlex EQ, Phase, Low Battery LED Indicator
- Outputs: 1/4" Blended (Mono - Both Pickups), 1/4" Individual (Stereo - NanoMag & NanoFlex)
- Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Binding: Top = 5-layer; (W/B/W/B/W), Back = 1-layer; White, Fingerboard = 1-layer, Headstock = 1-layer
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Iconic "J-200" Graphics
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*