Ever wanted to own an vintage style Les Paul, but found that Custom Shop guitars are a little out of your price range? Then we may have just the thing for you!
A Stunning Recreation Of A Rare, Vintage Classic
With the Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, seen here with an Aged Dark Cherry Burst finish, you get a prime example of just how high a quality the company is producing these days.
Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, Aged Dark Cherry Burst Highlights
- Limited Edition, vintage-style electric guitar
- Made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop
- A recreation of the classic 1959 Les Paul
- Aged Dark Cherry Burst finish
- Era-accurate neck shape and electronics
- Two Gibson USA Burstbucker pickups deliver that classic Les Paul tone
- Superb value for money
- Includes a vintage-style brown hardshell case
- Available whilst stocks last
Vintage Style Construction
This stunning guitar has been made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, and helps recreate the awe-inspiring, PAF-laden Les Pauls of the late 1950s.
Featuring a solid Mahogany back piece, with a carved Maple Cap and AAA Figured Maple Veneer adorned with an Aged Dark Cherry Burst finish, this guitar exudes Gibson style and class from every pore.
Gibson USA Pickups
No vintage-style Les Paul would be complete without the appropriate pickups to deliver those classic PAF-like tones - which is exactly why Epiphone have fitted this guitar with a set of Burstbucker pickups.
These Gibson-made pickups are complimented by the inclusion of a Switchcraft selector switch and output jack, CTS pots, 50s era wiring, and Mallory capacitors, to make the vintage playing experience even more authentic.
Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, Aged Dark Cherry Burst Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '59 Rounded "C"
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.764" / 629mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Trapezoid
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Gold Top Hat with dial pointers
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with Vintage Tulip Keys
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS pots, Mallory capacitors, 50s era wiring
- Case: Hardshell Case included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.