Elixir Polyweb Coated Custom Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (.011-.052)
Elixir coated strings have a well-earned reputation for prolonging your tone and string-life, and have become the go-to string of choice for experienced players and professionals the world over for this very reason.
Premium-Quality Strings with a Longer Tone Life
Elixir's special string coatings protect not only the outer string surface, but also the gap inbetween the windings, which is usually where that pesky tone-deadening debris builds up over time.
These premium-quality strings have been built to last, and crafted from 80/20 (80% Copper, 20% Zinc) bronze wrapped wire. Combined with the special polyweb coating, these strings boast a warm, robust tone that instantly gives you a "played-in" feel, with a remarkably clear mid-range presence.
Treat yourself and your guitar to a set of Elixir strings today - you won't regret it!
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a warm and robust tone that sounds “played-in” but still retains a remarkably clear mid-range presence
- POLYWEB Coating provides a slick, fast feel and protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- America’s #1 acoustic guitar string brand
- Extra Light gauge: .011 .015 .022 .032 .042 .052
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*