Elixir Electric NANOWEB Strings Light 10-46
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Elixir coated strings have a well-earned reputation for prolonging your tone and string-life, and have become the go-to string of choice for experienced players and professionals the world over for this very reason.
Premium-Grade Electric Guitar Strings with a Longer Tone Life
Elixir's special string coatings protect not only the outer string surface, but also the gape inbetween the windings, which is usually where that pesky tone-deadening debris builds up over time.
These particular strings have been constructed from nickel-plated steel, and are perfect for electric guitar. They deliver a bright, vibrant presence with plenty of dynamic punch, not to mention the supremely smooth feel that you've come to expect from Elixir's Nanoweb coated strings.
Treat yourself and your guitar to a set of Elixir strings today - you won't regret it!
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life - players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone - ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak - good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
- String Gauges: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.030000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.