Electro Harmonix Tone Corset Analog Compressor Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Introducing, all new to 2017, and fresh from the production line: The Tone Corset, an all Analog Compressor pedal from Electro Harmonix that is, in the words of none other than Mike Matthews himself, the "... funkiest analog compressor ever heard on guitar". Not only does it achieve the Mike Matthews stamp of approval, but at less than £90 will be able to take it's place on your pedalboard without breaking the bank!
Squeezes your guitar tone in all the right ways
The simple-to-use Four-Knob design of the Tone Corset grants you an exquisite amount of control when shaping your instrument's dynamics, with compression ranging from subtle to extreme and all points inbetween.
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal.
- The Attack knob adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal's response is slower and more initial pick attack comes thru.
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals.
- Volume controls the overall output level.
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Corset is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc.
Not only that but for you tone purists out there, the Tone Corset also features True Bypass switching to offer maximum signal path and integrity.
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, please contact our sales team directly on 0151 448 2089
- Easy to use 4-knob design
- Can be used with passive instruments, high-output humbuckers, bass guitars and more!
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Comes with a 9Volt battery
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|MPN||EH TONE CORSET|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!