The Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer is an effect pedal that generates deep and phat bass tones one octave below the notes you play. It features two separate smoothing filters wich enable you to tailor your sub-octave signal to the exact bass sound you desire, separating the Octave Multiplexer from other octave devices. Run your vocals through it and sound just like Ike Turner. This is a monophonic device and works only on single notes.
- True bypass
- Create very smooth and natural bass tones one octave below your played note
- Sub-octave is switch-selectable
- Hi and low filter controls let you tailor the perfect bass tone
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*